cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checking in

hi everyone. im just doing a quick check in. Things in my offline world are very hard and very crazy at the moment. i feel bad for not being here and being able to support others as i usually would but unfortuanlty im struggling to support myself and just get through the day. im hoping that things will start to settle down soon so i can come back online more regularly. i aplogise to everyone who has also tagged me as well i havent been able to look at them all but i get emails when im tagged so still follow along when i can

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: checking in

Hey @scared01, thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear that things are tough for you at the moment, please know that I am thinking of you. Is there anything you wanted to talk about, or are you just keen for a bit of a distraction? 

Hi @scared01, I'm sorry everything's been so hard...

I hope things start to get better for you soon!

In the meantime please ask if you need support - there are people who're willing to be there for you as much as you've been for us.

Hey @scared01,

I'm really sorry to hear things are so rough right now. You're such an incredible member of the RO community and offer amazing support. Like @queenP and @Tiny_leaf said there are so many people who'd be willing to chat/distract you when needed. 

Look after yourself @scared01. Hope to see you back online soon. 

Hi @scared01! I'm sorry that things are so overwhelming for you right now. Smiley Sad Please take all the time you need to focus on your wellbeing and deal with the hectic stuff. ReachOut will always be there. We're here to support you whenever you need someone to listen, just as you've supported so many of us. Heart

thank you @WheresMySquishy @Sunflower18 @Tiny_leaf @queenP  @MisoBear 

things are still beyond hard here, theres isnt really all that much i can say there though. family circumstances are very challanging, i found out ive got another thing happening physically that needs looking into which means more invasive tests in sensitive areas, possibly time off work which i really cant afford to do, my surgury is getting closer with more questions that im going to need answered.  i also have 2 tough aniversaries to get through over the next few days which is my 2 attempts. 

i have alot of complicated emotions arising esp with being a failure at everything im doing. im really tired of life (im safe) and the hardships it just constantly keeps throwing my way. 

i guess i shouldve just stopped at things are hard huh. 

@scared01, I'm sorry things are still so hard, you've certainly got a lot on your plate with invasive tests, surgery and really tough anniversaries. It's such an overwhelming feeling when you've got things being thrown at you from all angles

What do you think could help with all of this right now? Is it possible to enlist some extra support to get through this rough patch?

Hey @scared01, it feels like it has been a long while on my end. I imagine all of this has been keeping you occupied, so no pressure there of course. Don't feel bad about not being online - we all totally get it. Life is busy and sometimes you don't have time or you don't feel up to it. We understand Smiley Happy I am sorry to hear that things have not gotten easier. It is hard when we just want a break but life keeps testing us - it can get pretty exhausting. What usually helps you through these anniversaries? It is so difficult especially with everything else going on. What makes you feel like a failure? From what you have said, you are someone who is trying their best to keep up with everything. That in itself is enough because one person can only deal with so much at once. Give yourself some credit because you have so very much going on Heart

thankyou @Sunflower18  it is really hard right now esp since its coming from all angles.

honestly i dont really know whatll help now, ive already tried what i know but im not getting anywhere. i cant add any extra supports unfortunatly. my psych is away atm, my gp and my nurse have really eased off on their support and its hard to talk to them now and i dont have any one else really. 

hi @Taylor-RO it has been a while hasnt it. my days are really blurred together so it feels like both a long time and also like ive still been here while i havent been online. its strange.
life is so exhausting and now with a head cold its making it much worse. i just take the day as it comes. it seems thats all i can do and deal with things as they come up.
i lost one of my jobs. replaced. seemed so easy for them too so obviously i didnt mean much to them. theres so many other reasons im failing but honesty im tired. i just dont know if i have the energy to care anymore. the more i try the more i fail.