cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

dreading headspace

I have been twice and these people expect me to share my whole bloody life story with them, they continue to just feed me all this information and it seems like to much to take in. i dont want to tell them whats going on, im just scared and i dont trust them yet why does it seem like thats not ok... maybe im just not ready to tell them all that stuff yet?

im really just over it it seems like the struggle of going really isnt worth it in the end when i just end up feeling like shit when im there even though they tell me its normal 

the reason im going is to get some help not to feel worse

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Re: dreading headspace

Hey jay you need to tell them exactly what you have posted here - show them this post or print it out if you like. They should know that they need to build rapport with you first.....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

thanks @Sophie-RO I worked so hard and have struggled so much in finding and getting appointments for headspace and it seems like all they want to do is force me into talking about things im not ready to talk about and make me feel like its not worth going yet apparently all the bad feelings I get when I go is normal :s

Highlighted

It's important that you don't feel pressured into doing or talking about anything you're not ready to @j95 

Do you have an email address for your counsellor? Maybe copy your message here like Sophie suggested and bang it off to them. It is awesome you went through all the effort to get yourself some pro support, but it needs to be working for you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

i went to my appointment tonight and im so sick of this i just want to die

i cant deal with this anymore

Highlighted

It's really not good that your appointment has stirred up such strong emotions that you're having thoughts of ending your life @j95.

I need to make sure you're ok and if you can stay safe for tonight. It's also really important that you reach out and call the Suicide Call Back Service now on 1300 659 467.