cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: family incident

@j95 Give Bailee a giant hug for me. If you have a friend or trusted support that you can stay with, please do. You can also check out some emergency accomodation options here (sorry if that doesn't look so great on mobile for you). Have you given Lifeline a call as well?

There is a phone number on that link you can call @j95 if you feel stuck, there will always be somewhere you can go and feel safe ok.

Telephone 1800 825 955 - 24 hour, statewide, toll free number.

I'm sure Baillee is the best company! How are you feeling?

@Kit Thanks, I had a look at the site. I might have to call a friend or someone, those places probably dont let you have pets so I'll call some people I know.
I haven't called Lifeline yet I will if I need to
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Let us know how you go, thinking of you!

I'll be ok @Stealth_ninja it's just frightened me
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yeah I can only imagine how it must have been. The important thing is that both you and baillee are safe. It will take time to process but tomorrow will be a new day. For now I hope you're able to get some sleep @j95

Sorry I went offline Jay. I was practicing some good ol’ self-care. But it looks like @Kit and @Stealth_ninja gave you some great support.

How are you feeling this morning? Do you feel safe enough to go back home? Please let us know how things are going. Thinking of you! *hugs*

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

hey @j95, how you going?

sorry to hear that happened Smiley Sad

let us know when you have somewhere to stay and are all good okay

@j95 I'm sorry about your mum you definitely don't deserve to be treated like that. I hope you have a good day today
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

hey @j95,

Just catching up on what a crappy night you had and wanted to say - your mum's violence is not your fault. How other people choose to behave is not your fault.

Being afraid to go to your own home is the worst feeling. Smiley Sad I hope you had a safe night last night, and you're able to go home today. Please let us know how you are, when you can. Thinking of you.

blithe