cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: family incident

That's okay, take your time, you know what is best for you, @j95

I'm sure you don't need reminding, but Imma say it anyway, we are here for you.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Thanks for your support @Kit

To be honest I didn't really know what debriefing was in this context so I didn't try it.

Yep me and the dog are at my friends house they said we can stay as long as we need (but I also don't want to be a bother)

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Thanks @stonepixie Smiley Happy

Hey that's cool @j95, do what you are comfortable with to process what has happened. And let it take however long you need.

I know that feeling of not wanting to be a bother at your friend's place really well (I've crashed on more than my share of inflatable mattresses and empty floors!). Your friends care for you and want to show you their support, this is their way of reaching out to you. In those times I feel bad about crashing with a friend, I have found cooking a meal or cleaning around the house makes me feel better, but *your* friends will just be happy to have you safe and well in their home. It's ok for you to enjoy that too.

Highlighted

So many feelings and thoughts to try and process while also trying not to dwell on it cause I have so many awesome things in my life too!

Thank god somebody else gets that part!! @Kit
It's so difficult and I feel like I'm in the way but o am so so grateful for my friends! Don't know where I would be tonight if it wasn't for them