cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fights i guess

me and my mum have been getting into fights everyday, in the mornings before school, after school and so on and i dont know how to cope with it anymore Smiley Sad

Re: fights i guess

This would be really difficult to cope with @wolvesrunfree. Is it just you and your Mum at home? Or do you have anyone that you're close to (family or friends, teacher or counsellor) to chat to about what's been happening?

Highlighted

yeah it's just me and my mum, I had an online friend to talk to about this
stuff but we rarely talk anymore so no I don't sadly

Well we are always here to listen @wolvesrunfree 

Is there anything is particular that you and your Mum fight about?

And please always know that for some extra support or more specific support you can always have a chat to Kids Helpine 1800 55 1800 Heart

its always the littlest of things, and now its just makeing myself feeling even lonlyer, i cant explane

That makes sense @wolvesrunfree and sometimes it's the little things that cause the biggest arguments. Please know you're not alone. I'll tag a few members for you so you can get as much support as possible Heart

@Bee @scared01 @annabethxchase @lokifish @ErinsAntics @litgym

thanksSmiley Happy

Heya @wolvesrunfree

Arguments suck, especially when they're over little things Smiley Sad

Do you think you could chat to your mum at a time when you're both (relatively) calm, and explain how you're feeling? There's a few resources around resolving conflict that I could link if you're interested - let me know Heart

Hey @wolvesrunfree (I like your username!)
I'm sorry to hear that you and your mum have been having frequent fights recently.
I like @lokifish idea of having a chat to your mum when you are both calm. What do you think?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @wolvesrunfree
i agree with the others in that maybe a calm dicussion about these arguments might be a good idea.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**