Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for gods sake

Ah fucking hell 

Such a god damn idiot 

Re: for gods sake

Sick of the bullshit

Cool nice to see I can still get help around here.

Forget what a load of fucking bullshit what’s the point in this place if nobody even replies and the attention is on the same 1 or 2 people every night regardless of who else needs help
Good to see I’m important

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I'm sorry if you feel like you are being ignored on the forums recently. It can really be rough if we feel like we need help, but aren't able to talk with people about it. 

You might be able to encourage more people from the ReachOut community to voice their opinion on your threads if you ask a more specific question. This will direct people in what sort of advice you're looking for. Unfortunately when you post more vaguely, people often don't know where to begin!!

Also please remember that RO is a forum and not a chat room or instant messaging group (aka, more like reddit than Facebook messenger!), so most of the time it will take a little while before you get a response.

If you do need an immediate response due to being in crisis, please don't hesitate to contact Kids HelpLine, BeyondBlue, or 000. 

I’m not an idiot don’t talk to me like I am thanks

I was quite happy to talk about it but I was being ignored??? So... and I know it’s not instant but I posted the first bit hours ago. Used to get good replies here at night then reach out went to shit and the mods always disappear for half the night. useless if you want help.

Thanks for the helpful response that really addressed my feelings and need for making the post in the first place, well done high five!!!

Don’t know where to begin?? Maybe an are you ok???? Because clearly I’m not but you don’t give a shit and never do!!!

Are you ok @Saltwaterdreamtime?
@Andrea-RO did make a fair post. We do care about you. But it would be easier to help if you described the problem, and how we can help.

Are you safe?
I'm here to listen. ❤