Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: for gods sake

shouldn’t have to ask people to ask if I’m ok
what a load of crap
I’m out

I'm sorry @Saltwaterdreamtime, but you should at least tell us what the problem is.

@TOM-RO
Can you please help?

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, I'm sorry you feel as though you're being overlooked. I'm free for a chat now if there was anything you wanted to talk about. Thinking of you Smiley Very Happy 

Yeah well forget it why even try

Sorry I wasn’t around earlier @Saltwaterdreamtime, I’ll be here for a bit if you want to talk about anything? @queenP and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx gave awesome responses also! Smiley Happy We care about you! 

@Saltwaterdreamtime I know that you're feeling let down, and I'm so sorry for that. I can't change your experiences on Reach Out in the past, but I can offer you a new experience starting today if you want it. The choice of whether to have a chat is totally up to you, and I totally respect your decision either way, but just know that I'm here. If you need anything, feel free to tag me and I'll get a notification. I can't guarantee that I'll always be available to reply straight away (bloody uni) but I will always check within a few days or so Smiley Very Happy 

I’m feeling hurt 

People make me feel like I should not have pride in my culture they make me feel like I should rip my skin off I should of been born white

That’s a painful thing to sit with @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart I’m really sorry people have been so cruel about your culture and made you feel bad. Although I’m not Aboriginal, I’m also not white, and I empathise with being treated like I should have been born white and like I’m worth less than white people. Would it help to talk more about what’s happening for you?