cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: for gods sake

It’s not fair DruidChild

I know @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart Maybe you could listen to some music or watch something that makes you feel proud of your culture?

It's not fair @Saltwaterdreamtime and I'm sorry that it keeps happening to you. Anyone who makes you feel like you shouldn't be proud of yourself and your culture is a fool not worth your time.

I'm sorry I don't have any helpful advice, I wish I could make all those horrible people just stop but what helps me is reminding myself of the good people, because they're the people worth my time.

People like your siblings, your mentors, they're the people who matter.

Listening or watching something sounds like a great distraction, or maybe talking to someone close to you might help too. I hope tonight improves for you, good night Smiley Happy

Just feel so useless

It was people at the skatepark

Feeling useless really sucks, hey. I’m sorry you’ve had experiences that have made you feel so bad...I think @N1ghtW1ng‘s suggestion of reaching out to your mentors is a great idea! Your pride in your culture always really inspires me, perhaps thinking about the positive things in your culture or what gives you strength could be helpful tonight. Hugs, I have to log off now but I hope you are able to have an okay night. Maybe you could cuddle your dogs, I know animals really make me feel better Heart

Thanks ❤️ Tried to phone no answer

Sorry about last nightb @Andrea-RO

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime

That's no worries, and I really appreciate your apology. We can all get a bit frustrated in the moment sometimes, but it does show a lot of strength and maturity to own your actions after taking some time to reflect on them. 

I am also really glad that you were able to receive some support from RO users, and that you had a chance to see how much everyone here cares about the wellbeing of individuals in our community Heart

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime.
That really is not fair. I'm sorry to hear that's happening. We all care about you,
but I especially want to say, that You are strong, and brave, and don't let anyone take that away from you.

Here for you Smiley Wink.
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//