Re: haven't been in this place for a bit

except RO. You are unconditionally valued here, promise! Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Am I 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@j95 Absolutely! Smiley Happy letitgo's statement is definitely true.

Hmm I don't really feel valued by anyone ever

I'm sorry you feel this way @j95. Is there anything I/we can do to help you feel valued?

Hey @j95,

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too good right now. It is awful when you contact the helplines and they tell you to go speak to someone else. The 'palming off' feeling is horrible. I know because recently everyone had been telling me to go see my GP or go see a counsellor face-to-face when all I really wanted was to speak to that person on the helpline and just have them listen and say something encouraging and supportive. But I think in hindsight they are just trying to refer me to someone who would be more equipped to help me with what I need. Though - I absolutely understand how you're saying how you just want them to listen. We're all here at RO to support you.

Try not to be too hard on yourself. You are a great person @j95. You have helped me so much in the past, just being there to listen and support me, and that takes great courage. It can be so hard to fight against these negative thoughts and feelings, especially when it seems that they always return. I'm sorry you are going through this right now.

It's okay to give yourself a break and have a bit of a rest. Have a sleep if you need, have a conversation here if you feel it will help you. Can you think of something you can do today that you would enjoy that doesn't require much effort? Perhaps a movie or a walk or listening to music? 

Take care @j95. I'll be around if you just want to chat Smiley Happy 

I just want to talk to someone i feel like hurting myself @mspaceK

That's okay @j95. I'm here to have a chat. Can you keep yourself safe while we talk? I really hope you can. But if you feel you can't,  i find a good strategy can be to squeeze ice cubes. 

Do you like to play video games at all? I heard that the remastered Crash Bandicoot game came out the other week and a few of my friends have been pretty excited with playing it. Have you played it at all?

Also - what are you doing at the moment? I'm listening to my dad sing ridiculously in the kitchen and it is annoying my sister. It is kind of hilarious. 

Sometimes but I don't have anything set up at the moment though @mspaceK
I'm just sitting on my floor in my room

What do you usually play on if you do have something set up @j95? I use an xbox360 and a ps4. Smiley Happy my sister lives the Wii. 

Cool as. Is it comfy in your room? I'm sitting on a chair in the living room and the chair is actually broken so I might fall through. It would be a funny thing for funny home videos haha. Smiley Tongue