Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: haven't been in this place for a bit

well i wish i was dead @Rachelle444 sorry but it's true
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I appreciate your honesty @j95. I can understand those moments which can feel really dark and its hard to see any way out. Is there anything you enjoy doing or that makes you feel calm? I find that sometimes doing these things can help, even something simple like watching my favourite tv show. I know it might not seem like much, but it can help get your mind off that feeling. If you are feeling suicidal you can always call lifeline who can be really helpful. There number is 13 11 14. Just remember that feelings go up and down, and whats down must come up. Thats what I always tell myself. 

Hey @j95 that's really heavy so sorry to hear this is going on for you tonight Smiley Sad, sounds like Bro isn't helping at all as @Rachelle444 mentioned please keep yourself safe, SCBS are qualified to have a chat with you about what's going on right now.

IMG_3929.PNG

I made that @Bree-RO

Wow...What did you use to make it? It's impressive - very strong @j95

Are the size of the words kind of a hierarchy of the biggest emotions right now?

Yeah mostly I didn't do that on purpose thought it just happened @Bree-RO the blue is like the sad part and the other colours and like thE angry part
I just did it on my phone on this drawing app

I hope it's appropriate I wasn't really thinking about that when I made it it was just my emotions and stuff

Wow.. so amazing to view what you're going through this way.

What about the black colour? @j95

And the words are kind of all in the one space to represent how I sometimes get like tunnel vision when I'm upset.
I did the black because things are really dark in my head at the moment so it's like what sad and angry would be together. idk
@Bree-RO