cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i don't want to be at school anymore

It's happening already!

I emailed one of the teachers at school and told him about what's been happening, and he said he would put in a referral to see one of our counselor's as soon as he can.

Hey @blobby that sounds super positive Heart 

Well done on getting in touch with your teacher @blobby!

You mentioned that you've signed up to a lot of things at school. Are you enjoying those? Do you want to or think you should continue all of them?

I enjoy all of them Smiley Happy especially dance

I'd like to continue all of them, sometimes it's a drag, especially during exams, but it's gives me something to do to keep my mind off the stress. 

In quite a good mood today, very excited for music camp starting today and glad that I can get help now. 

Thank you all for your help!

I will keep you all posted Smiley Happy

hello @blobby and welcome
im so glad you spoke to your teacher and youll be seeing the scool counsellor. something to keep in mind is that when you get to yr 11 and 12 you can pick your own subjects that you like too. in yr 10 i think your able to pick other subjects as well.
again welcome Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @blobby I know how u feel. I hate school atm too. I get bullied. I have a lot of workload. I have my hsc trials coming up in 2 weeks and I have to hand in my major work for design and technology next week. I hope you can find some strategies to make your school experience more enjoyable especially since you have to go to year 12.

im thinking of u 😊😊

Hey there @blobby! Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like things are slowly improving, it's awesome that you opened up to one of your teachers Smiley Very Happy How has your week been so far?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Surprisingly well. Went to a music camp and performed at Sydney Town Hall last night, very tired, but feeling ok Smiley Happy. Thanks

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

Hope you are well!

Just had my first appointment with the school counselor. Went surprisingly well, she gave me a few techniques to calm myself down.

Thank you for all you help!

blobby Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@blobby yay that's awesome to hear! Thank you for updating us! 

So glad she gave you helpful techniques. Smiley Happy