Re: im angry

you're doing super well! @j95

I think you've got good motivation @j95, keep it upSmiley Happy

Thanks @Bree-RO I think I'm a 1 now maybe
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I sent back some confirmations about this new thing I'm starting in January @honky that feels pretty good too

that sounds awesome @j95, would you like to share about this new thing you're starting?

Me and my brother got into this program we get to go and do activities together @honky there's other people there too, I think it's once a month
I had to get like referrals from my psych and all that to be able to get in

That sounds awesome @j95!! Sounds like it's going to filled with fun activities, whilst doing some bonding! Maybe you can make a thread and let us know what you get up to in the program? I would love to hear what you get up to, but only if you're comfortable Smiley Happy

Yeah well it's not a sibling thing but we both applied cause my psych thought it would be good for us to do together cause we don't really get fun time together it's always really tense and stressful, it's for people under 25 who have like bad things happen and I stuff @honky I think every month it's a different thing so like one week it might something like rock climbing and then the nexg month it will be something different.
Our first thing is in January I'm pretty sure

That's awesome @j95, super excited for youSmiley Happy