cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

missing my mom

hey im feeling really sad and lonely7months ago i lost someone. special 2 me my mom and it hurts everyday i just want my mom bck!!! i don't want to feel sad or the pain that I feel anymre im so tired of hurting and crying 😢 😭!!!! can someone please help me 

Re: missing my mom

Hello sweetie I am so happy meeting you here.How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. ... So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about myself,Amanda kiss your lips

Hi @amandasmith and welcome to ReachOut. I had to edit your post to remove your email as this is an anonymous website, which means we can't share personal details.
If you feel there's something you'd like to share, feel free to make your own thread Smiley Happy It can be scary to post something like that on an online forum but we are an anonymous site and a friendly bunch and would be happy to give you a hand.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi @marie34 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you lost your mum. Losing someone close to you is not an easy thing. Have you told anyone close to you about how you feel?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

yes and I'm in counseling but it still hurts alot what could I do 2 ease the pain?

Heya @marie34,

Grief is such a tough emotion to deal with Smiley Sad In my experience I've found that sometimes the only remedy for it is just to give it time. It's awesome that you've reached out to a counsellor though - have they suggested any strategies to help cope with these feelings? Do you have any hobbies that you could slowly ease yourself back into? (I know it can be hard to find the energy, but I find that it helps me to give my life a sense of purpose again after I've lost someone close).

Also in case you haven't come across them already, we've got a few factsheets about common reactions to dying and working through grief 

Hey @marie34 I just want to say I am super sorry for your loss and thank you so much for sharing this with us. How are you feeling today? There's this rad organisation called Compassionate Friends [click here]. Most of the guys there have dealt with the loss of someone they love and have also been trained to support people either via one of their centres or on the phone Heart

hi @marie34

im sorry for your loss. i know how hard it is. i not long ago lost my na who i was super close to and was like my best friend.

and she also pretty much raised me like a mum so i get those feelings

how are you holding up? here for you and you can ask as many questions as you like and ill try to anwer as best i can

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**