cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: mum leaving jail

i dont know @Bree-RO headspace is a good place and my psych is good at her job, but maybe it's not the right fit maybe theres someone else there that is or maybe I'm just being a fat sook (most likely)
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

or vahs could help @Bree-RO

@j95 have you thought about bringing a hot or cold favourite drink into the session. I do all the time and it relaxes me and i feel like it less formal and also gives me something to focus or be a distraction on when talking about hard stuff. it can also give you like a second breather when you take a sip.

and I'm not sure about the eligibility process for wellways sorry. i dont think its just about those thing you mentioned. there could also be other organisaitons that do casemanagement but i dont know stuff for victoria
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

thats a good idea @redhead sometimes i feel like theres pressure on me to reply or answer stuff and i know my psych doesnt mean it but it makes me anxious
Highlighted

i'll sort it out i am booked in at headspace cause i go there on and off i reckon i'll go to my next appointment though and work it out

Anyway I'm taking a break from thinking about this I'm going to my surfing thread instead @Bree-RO @redhead

Hear what you're saying.  A lot to think about. Sounds like a good idea Smiley Happy @j95 tag us!!

Ok all done i also made a new thread on sport too