cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my eating

I have no idea what to do anymore, 

basically my eating hasn't been good for a while I haven't been eating that much and when I do I automatically hate myself. when I say haven't been eating much I been I only eat dinner and thats it. I know I have posted a lot and a lot of different things but this is something that I have been trying not to talk about but at this point I feel like I can't handle it by myself anymore... 

I really would like to tell someone either my aunty or a professional but I'm to scared to because I really do not want to expect the fact something is wrong even tho I know something is wrong if you know what I mean...

im so sorry for being so annoying and posting a lot 

Re: my eating

Hi @less123321 thank you for sharing this with us, it's understandable to feel scared to open up about this with family or a professional. It's great that you've thought about talking to your aunty and I would encourage you to do so if you feel comfortable. You might also find Kids Helpline or eHeadspace as a good option too. You can either do a web chat or call them on the phone and speak with a health professional who will be able to provide you support. Please don't apologise for posting on the forum, we're always here to listen and support you Smiley Happy

@Lan-RO thank you, what types of things would kids help line and eheadspace say to you?

Hi @less123321 you're welcome Smiley Happy I'm unable to provide specific examples as such on the forum however I think it'll be around strategies of managing better depending on what is discussed. More importantly it'll give you a chance to chat or talk in a safe space in greater detail and get some support. They may also be able to link you up with some local services or information that will be helpful to you too. Have you considered chatting to your local GP? Heart

@Lan-RO ok, im trying to connect to the web chat at the moment, I wish I could but I cant without my mum know and I really don't want her o know because she will judge me

@less123321 well done for having the courage to get some support and connecting to the web chat Smiley Happy yes it's really hard when we feel we can't tell our parents in fear of judgement. Perhaps this is something you could chat about with the health professional too to see if they have any advice around this? Hope it all goes well Heart

@Lan-RO see I just ate some hommus and biscuits and I feel really bad about myself...

sorry to hear you're feeling this way @less123321. What are some ways you can look after yourself tonight? Heart

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 3 members 146 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors