cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need someone please

Can't do it on my own hate feeling alone scared just need someone need to talk cry please

Re: need someone please

Hi Angel,
You're not alone, we're here Smiley Happy
Feel free to share your story, or just have a look around the forums and see if there's anything that might help.
If you need someone to talk to, you can try Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.

Take care,
JD

Thanku I feel alone and don't feel right

did you see my other post? Is there any way you think you might try eheadspace or moodgym?
or just any friends who are online who you could chat to?

JD.

No friends on line

Hi angel
you are not alone, what jd said above is right, we are here for you when/if you want to talk. and if you want to psycially want to to talk on the phone with someone you can talk to kids help line. if you call them on your mobile its free 
JJR

thanku just dont feel right no more

Highlighted

How are you feeling now?

Often we don't feel right when we have to try and sit with feelings that are causing is distress. If this is the case then I'd suggest sitting down and trying to explore these feelings, whether that be using a meditation technique, crying it all out or shouting it all out.

hi i'm brittany

i just wanted to see if you are ok some time i feel the same as what you feel

if you ever need to talk i will all was be hear :smileyhappy

Hey Brittany-Lee,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy They're a really great place to connect with other young people who might be going through similar things to you, and to get support through that. Feel free to head over to the February Intro thread and introduce yourself to the community, we'd love to see you around more!