Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

not feeling good

I feel sad, just really really sad, and I have nobody to talk to 

Re: not feeling good

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Thanks for reaching out and I'm so sorry to read that you're feeling really said.  We are there for you if you need to talk Heart.  Are you safe at the moment?

If you need to speak to someone please call Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800.  They have 24/7 counsellors who are trained to help. 

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime! I'm sorry that you're feeling so sad.

Is there anything in particular that's making you feel sad? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it though.

Is there anything that we can do to help?

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime so sorry to hear that you were feeling low Smiley Sad

How are you doing today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I do want to talk but I don’t know what’s wrong

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

Sometimes when I don't know why I am not feeling so good, I start writing in my journal and it usually comes out naturally. Either that or I try to just sit by myself and name out loud what is going on in my life at the moment until I name a possible cause of the weird feeling. 

Have you tried either of these?

I can’t do either of those

@Saltwaterdreamtime  Is there anything that usually helps if you're feeling sad?

Do distractions usually work for you? I can help you come up with some if you'd like.

Maybe I just want to talk why is always about distractions and pushing things away

@Saltwaterdreamtime  That's okay with me. Would it help if you described what your thoughts and feelings are right now? Are there any thoughts or physical things that you're experiencing along with feeling sad? I'm here to listen. Heart