cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not feeling good

I feel sick @WheresMySquishy thinking about my mum

I'm sorry about your mum @Saltwaterdreamtime. Smiley Sad I really hope that she gets the help that she needs. It's normal to miss her and feel bad about that awful situation. It must be so heartbreaking for you.

There's probably nothing I can say or do to make you feel better. Just know that I really empathise with what you're going through and I'm here to support you. Heart

It shouldn’t be so hard though

@Saltwaterdreamtime  You're right. No one should have to go through what you and your siblings are going through right now. Smiley Sad Life is so unfair.

I think that everyone just wants to feel as though their parents are proud of them and are there for them. I'm sorry that your mum is not that kind of person.

And people say your family is who want it to be and lucky to have some people like that around me but as good our relationship is, they are not my family they aren’t related to me I’m still the odd one out of their family they just aren’t related to me it’s not like having a Mum and dad who care about you it’s different

@Saltwaterdreamtime  I hear you. I think it's difficult for most people with caring parents to understand. It's a shame that you can pick your friends, but not choose your family members. Some people get really lucky with their family members, and others get some downright unsupportive, abusive or neglectful ones. I wish more people would understand this. Not all family members are good.

It sounds like you and your siblings have had to fend for yourselves for a long time. Even if you're a part of other groups and know other supportive people, it can definitely feel as though there is something missing when you can't turn to your family for support.