cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: really need some company

im super stressed but i cant really do much else about it yet and the other predicament im in i have no idea how to solve just yet @honky

what are you studying ?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh no, that's not good! If there's anything I can help with, please feel free to let me know and I will try my best to help Smiley Happy Heart

I'm currently studying a major in Rehabilitation Counselling. What about yourself @scared01? Are you studying?

im jsut worried about what my ultrasound results will be and if im going to have to go for an MRI @honky

and then my stupid family situation im in thats casuing me arguments between them and friends over my birthday.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Smiley Sad

Are you feeling unwell @scared01?

Ive got an old injury @honky that never lets up but cant figure out why as yet. Ive har numerous ultrasounds a few xrays and cant figure it out. So the next step if this comes up inconclusive itll be an mri. But theres a catch. Medicare doesnt cover all of it

I have to pay a gap fee of 200 minimum 

And im on Arthritis tablets to help with the pain and inflammation which actually helps. 

oh no, that must be very frustrating for you @scared01

Thank you for sharing Heart

It is very frustrating @honky and right now is causing me waayyy more pain than i would like esp right now even after taking meds

Highlighted

that's the worst, I totally understand the pain you're feeling @scared01

It really sucks @honky and night time is always worse! Smiley Sad

oh no, have you found any possible remedies to ease the pain?

I find that if i ever feel any pain anywhere, I apply heat to the area, and it does wonders ! Smiley Happy