cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: really struggling

hey @Jess1-RO @Bre-RO @Ronan-RO @WheresMySquishy @Taylor-RO @Tay100 @xxlexi_lou12xx @Bananatime04 @hellofriend @Janine-RO @ecla34

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few weeks. I thought the worst was over but turns out it was just the beginning. its been very tough here and right now under a lot of medical investigations because I haven't been well and I also have a mass in my body that needs investigating to rule out cancers.
I am still around so please tag me if you need, I just might take a little longer to respond

hoping you are all ok at the moment though
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Wow @scared01 that must be so stressful! I'm so sorry you haven't been well. Smiley Sad I completely understand you wanting to take a break from the forums.

I hope the doctors can find out what is wrong and that the mass turns out to be nothing serious. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Heart

giphy
giphy

Highlighted

thank you @WheresMySquishy
im not really on break just responding to where I think I can instead lately
Highlighted

how is everyone else going?
Highlighted

Aw @scared01 that is a big thing to be going through. Thank you for sharing that with us all and know that we are here for you. How have you been coping with it all? 

Highlighted

@scared01 oh my goodness, I hope things are ok for you! Thanks for checking in with us and keeping us in the loop, we appreciate it. Let us know if there's anything we can do!

Highlighted

I'm so sorry you're going through this @scared01, that sounds really intense and scary ☹️ I really hope the doctors can sort it out.

Thanks for checking in, I've been pretty good.

How are you today?

Highlighted

Hey @scared01 , I'm so sorry, I hadn't seen this post when I replied to your other post earlier today, that sounds really full on Smiley Sad We're all here for you any time you need to chat or vent about what's happening for you, crossing everything for you that you have some reassuring news soon. I'm glad that you're being thoroughly checked out. 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

thank you @Bre-RO @Janine-RO @Tay100 @hellofriend
it is quite tough atm. Ive been overcome with sadness and isolation but I don't really know why. nothing has really changed much. its just overwhelming feeling of sadness
Highlighted

and that's ok @Janine-RO I often scroll through from the bottom and work upwards as well.