cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

relationships

Hi @Bree-RO

What do i if my ex partner is not wanting to talk to me at all does not respond to messages or calls what should i do 

Re: relationships

Hey @Nightruner23 - sorry to hear things are tough after a break up... Have a read of "Coping with a break up" or even check out this app - The Breakup Shakeup
https://au.reachout.com/articles/coping-with-a-breakup
https://au.reachout.com/tools-and-apps/breakup-shakeup

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Sophie-RO should i just let her go and find someone else and not talk to her 

Hi @Nightruner23, if you think you need to get closure and your ex is happy to talk, then you could try that.  Otherwise, some self-care could be in order: get outside and do something physical like play sport or go for a walk, hang out with friends, or participate in hobbies.

In my own experience the best healer for a breakup is time.

(We've also sent you an email, so please check your inbox Smiley Happy)

@Lola-RO how long would you wait until you find another person to date and be in a relationship with ☺

I'm sorry @Nightruner23 but there not much you can do if she doesn't want to talk to you. So yeah, it is best to let her go. I mean you can't wait forever hoping she will talk to you you know? She's moving on with her life and you should too. 

When should you go back to dating? Well that depends on you. Some people date straight away, some people wait, maybe years between they date again. It's up to you; whether you're comfortable dating others right now. 

@LeoTheLion thanks im not worrying about it i got all stuff out of hers and im not talking to her i will find someone better that is proud to have me in there life ☺

Hey @Nightruner23, sorry to hear that your ex-partner is not talking to you at the moment Smiley Sad. I agree with what @Lola-RO has said about how the best healer for break-ups is time and that time could be spent on practising some self-care. I was wondering if you're currently practicing some self-care at the moment? Also, have you managed to check out the links @Sophie-RO suggested to you?

@Esperanza67 yes im self practice it's very hard i haven't read the link yet but i think my ex partner has said something about me and her friends are not happy and blocked me 🙁

That's really unfortunate to hear @Nightruner23 Smiley Sad. Sending hugs to you all the way Smiley Happy. May I ask what types of self-care you're practicing at the moment?