cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: relationships

@Esperanza67 
Thanks I'm keeping myself busy looking after myself 

@Bree-RO if you dont mind me asking when you broke up with gf or partner or whatever what did ypu do and how long did it take ypu to date and want to be in a relationship with someone else 

@Nightruner23 Hey there, sounds like you've been given some pretty solid advice in this thread. 

I think you'll find that everyone's experience of breaking up and moving on is very different. Sometimes it can be more confusing to compare our experiences to others because we might feel we've moved on "too quick" etc 

But I can understand that it is occupying your mind a lot. I'm glad to hear that you are keeping yourself busy. Do you have any hobbies or interests? 

@Amirah-RO my hobbies are YouTube games watch anime try and keep myself busy and try and keep the person out of my head i think as the days ago by it sometimes gets harder and easier some days i stuggle and close to have mental break downs and mental break down when i try talk about it 😞🙁

@Nightruner23 Sorry to hear that. What does a mental break down mean to you? Do you feel like you might need some additional support? 

On a positive note, I saw that you were supporting other members in the forums last night and that's a beautiful thing that you were able to do, despite how you're feeling at the moment =)

Do you have any routine in place atm? Maybe sports/work for exmaple 

@Amirah-RO severe stress-induced depression, anxiety that what it means to me and thanks for that and i dont have a work support and none like that 

@Amirah-RO is it bad to date someone after ypu breakup 

@Nightruner23 I'm sorry to hear that, that sounds really heavy. Do you know your early warning signs before you get to that stage? And do you have any plan around how to manage it best? 

If you're open to it, we have some great tools and apps which might be helpful to manage these issues https://au.reachout.com/tools-and-apps We also have an amazing supportive community here on ReachOut so consider us part of your support network Smiley Happy 

@Amirah-RO can i get the early warning signs please and some management and i will keep you posted  ypu sre all lonely people and the best community i have been in ❤

Hi @Nightruner23 I meant do you know what the signs are for yourself? I'm happy to share some links to information about general early warning signs for depression but I would also recommend speaking to a health care professional about how you're feeling. 

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/depression/signs-and-symptoms?&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9-e73rHK2QI...

If you click the link for the apps that I sent you in the previous message there are some great management tools in there also. 

I'm glad you're having a positive experience of our community! Smiley Happy