cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: relationships

@Nightuner23 okay sounds like distraction doesn't work very well on it's own..
What do you think about talking to your parents about the yelling?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee 

Tired that and it didn't work they yelled at me and keep going  

@Nightruner23 I'm sorry that happened Smiley Sad

@Bee it's ok how is your day 

It has been okay @Nightruner23
What about you?

Same did you do anything good or special Smiley Happy 

Goodmorning @Nightruner23, how are you feeling today? Any good sleep?

Break ups are the worst.  Watching someone you love with someone else.  When I look back on my big break up  I thought I wasn't affected by it but I went on 10year alcohol/1 night stands / drug fueled decade.

I never touched drugs before.

I can barely remember 2 of them years and they where mostly a Wednesday.

Realizing and having to release that feeling needs to be done but not with alcohol drugs or 1 night stands.  Running and gym done it for me.  I still battle with want that extra little bit of no matter what it is, alcohol or food.

These forums are good.  Even writing this helps a lot and realizing that we are human and we learn from our mistakes.  If you keep making the hic ups theres a common denominator which is usually us the person.

Hard to beat a good rant though 

Hey @Nomoredust!

Welcome to Reach Out. Just wanted to let you know I edited part of your post below because it is in breach of one of our guidelines:

- Never break the law in any way or encourage others to break the law (this includes discussing illegal actions).

Thanks for sharing your experience of a break up, sounds like healing was a long and painful journey for you. You have a come a long way and it's so great that you're using that experience to support other members Smiley Happy

- Hayley R/O