cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: scared

Hey @j95, i can really hear your anger and frustration, have you been able to contact any of your supports?

Well it’s hard when they don’t care!!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Nobody understands

Nobody has any idea after everything my mum done it’s a fucking kick in the guts that she’s allowed out of jail but it’s not like anyone cares!!!

@j95 I hear you mate, we all hear you. It is super painful.

I won't disclose too much but my Father actually was released from jail when I was younger and it was quite frightening so I am really feeling for you. I believe @FootyFan26 is going through the same thing currently with his Stepdad whose quite unpredictable. I hope just knowing you're not alone is some form of comfort. You're doing well mate, I hope you reconsider contacting an appropriate support service.

Highlighted

I can really hear how hard things are for you right now @j95. We all care for you, however as @Bree-RO has said - we are limited as to how we can help. We are all here to listen Heart

I have tried contacting places please don’t make it seem like I haven’t tried I have @Bree-RO

@j95   We're all here for you and @FootyFan26, stuff like this is really hard. It's a lot to process and it is out of anyone's control so we're all sending you tonnes of love.

But it can’t be out of someone’s control it has to be fixed it’s not fair @Bree-RO

I hear how hard this is @j95 I am sorry but none of us can fix it mate. 

Heart We're all sending good vibes and love - you're doing so well.