cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: scared

Kind of been going on for a little bit then this stupid getting banned stuff makes it worse @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

And the reason this came up today is because I keep mentioning the stuff with mum and it seems like nobody really gives a shit even though I have made a million posts about and I clearly need help with it.
Highlighted

I hear you. Your thread yesterday there was heaps of support, or am I wrong? @j95

Highlighted

Yeah I guess you’re right but that’s the first time in ages and I need to work through this stuff with mum but nobody seems to want to @Bree-RO
Highlighted

cause it’s not important to anyone else but it’s importsnt to me
Highlighted

Haven’t really felt welcome in here since last year
Highlighted

That is definitely not a nice way to feel - I am sorry to hear this @j95 It should be important to you totally understandable.

We've talked a lot about the limitations of an online forum as a primary support. Not just for you, for anyone. The main aim of our service is to provide young people with peer support, then refer those that need further help to an appropriate qualified organisation.

I am sorry to hear you're not feeling heard, I see a lot of people engaging with you regularly; but again, they are peers so I can see how at times their support may not be exactly what you're after. I can vouch that everyone here cares very much despite this Heart

Highlighted

Well why does nobody seem to want to help me sort out this stuff out with mum @Bree-RO
Yeah I get it this isn’t primary support I know that but if only people actually understood how hard it is for me get help right now.
The only way anyone gets attention around here is if they say they’re going to kill themslves and if that’s not you then your issues don’t mater. Well thats what it seems like to me sometimes. 

Highlighted

So can we talk about what I want to talk about
Highlighted

Unfortunately we are not qualified to help with something as complex as what you are going through with Mum  - it deserves a really special,  tailored support. But we are totally here to listen :

If you're ever open to talking about potential services that can help with Mum, let us know and we can provide a few links. At the moment I am trying to respect that's something you're not ready to look at just yet. Heart  @j95