cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

school bulling problem PLEASE HELP

Re: school bulling problem PLEASE HELP

Hey @depressed

Welcome to ReachOut, I am so sorry to hear you've experienced bullying for most of your life. It sounds like you are not from Australia, this site is targeted to help Australians therefore most of the helplines and links are Australian ones and may not be as helpful for you, but feel free to continue using RO if you find it helps you.

You should be proud of yourself for not fighting back, violence is not always the best answer. You should also be proud for not giving him your exam answers, you sound very self aware and very smart and it's good to see you're not letting the bullies change those qualities about you.

I'm sorry you feel like you can't tell your teachers about what's going on, is there anyone else you can talk to about this? maybe your parents, family or friends.

Do you have access to a phone? If so you could try giving a toll-free call to this children's helpline: 16000

Stay strong @depressed

Hey @depressed 

Welcome to Reach Out. I'm so sorry to hear how hard things have been for you.

As jvkn says, it is great that you have managed to stay away from violence so far. But I also agree that it's that much harder for you if you can't talk to the teachers at school.

This has information about where bullying breaks the law. Although this information is based on Australian laws so it might be a bit different where you are.

Have you thought abuot contacting a local youth service to see if they can provide you some advice?

Hey @depressed , this sounds like an awful experience and I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through that and that it might happen again. Like the others, I think you should be really proud of yourself for not fighting back.  I actually think that not fighting with someone takes a lot of bravery and courage. 

School is a place where we should all feel safe and it is our teachers job to help make it a safe place. It really sucks that you dont feel that the teachers will do anything to help you in your situation. Like @jvkn said, is there another person or group of people that you might be able to talk to? Perhaps you could go straight to the principal, or a family friend or family member? Perhaps an adult you trust might be able to talk to the school on your behalf, even if it's just to make sure that you don't have to sit next to this boy again.

@depressed it sounds like you have really taken control of yourself and grown up a lot, this takes a lot of strength and courage, stay strong and don't let negative people change who you are Smiley Happy You need to find a support network that you can trust, it seems like your school may not be the best place for this. Is there nobody in your school that you have confidence in? If not you need to find somewhere that you can go that is safe and supportive Smiley Happy

Good on you for trying to be a better person! keep up the good work.

Deep down, he probably feels bad too, that he needed the answers from you. 

If you know you did the right things and your living true to your values thats what matters! Smiley Happy

Hi @depressed It's very brave and mature of you to walk away and avoid fighting. I'm sorry that the teachers are not being helpful. I understand that you are shy, but could you try talking to your parents? What you are talking about is very serious and we want to make sure you stay safe.

i'll try but i don't know how to start talking about it
i guess this is the only way to solve this problem , right ?

If you're not sure how to start the conversation @depressed maybe you could try writing down what you want to say first. That might help you get started. It's really important that you let someone know about the threats, for your own safety.