cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

sick of feeling like my culture isn't important

I'm sick of feeling like my culture isn't important to anyone else but me. 

Re: sick of feeling like my culture isn't important

@j95 Smiley Sad I know sometimes it might feel that way - but deep down you know that's not true on RO, heaps of people dove into your last awesome thread where you raised a tonne of awareness around the need for people to talk about indigenous issues more.

I can see your jumping around a few threads and are starting to slowly feel quite down, now could be a good time to reflect on your plan. Sometimes the forums are super good when we feel sad, but other times it's an avenue to get ourselves feeling more distressed and I am really impressed as to how you de-escalated yourself earlier. We want you to feel good, and look after your wellbeing tonight - do you think you'd be up to meditate, play music, draw for a bit?

well i started heaps of threads to make myself feel better @Bree-RO

Nice one, is it working? @j95

I think I'm just upset about most likely not having the infobus i was basically promised months ago, thats all Smiley Sad @Bree-RO

kind of @Bree-RO would be good if people jumped onto them

Yeah for sure! @j95 Some of the other guys tag members so they're notified when they next log in - feel free to tag a few Smiley Happy 

sure
well some of them I'm not sure about people who would be able to relate @Bree-RO

It would be cool to educate people though I reckon Heart what do you think? @j95

yeah well like this thread I'm not sure who can relate?? https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/foster-care/td-p/281333 @Bree-RO
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 161 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count