cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so bleeping angry, again

My fucking brother. I hate living with him. I hate living in this stupid place with stupid neighbours and a stupid, selfish brother! It's always the same problem and yet no solution seems to work! Not "just ignore it" or "get over it" or breathing or any other strategies. NOTHING WORKS and I'm so sick of getting angry all the time. I'm so sick of having a stupid brother who is pathetic and wasteful and gets served and babied! HE DESERVES NOTHING! ABsolutely nothing. He doesn't deserve mum giving him his dinner. He doesn't deserve a job and the money he wastes on stupid fucking games and food he could cook himself. He doesn't deserve friends he is a dick to! HE DESERVES NOTHING! How does an asshole like him get so much stuff that is good??? I HATE HIM!

Re: so bleeping angry, again

Time for bed. Tomorrow marks the day he won't be working anymore so here's hoping I survive having the dick at home.

our sounding pretty angry @N1ghtW1ng did getting that out help you?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I guess @scared01, but then my parents got home and confirmed something that I knew he was lying about but then mum took care of it for him like she always does. I know I sound like a petty child but honestly? It is not fair that he gets things handed to him and done for him. It's really not.

I'm having such a hard time controlling myself right now. All because I can't draw a fucking circle with a stupid compass.

yep im hearing you for sure @N1ghtW1ng ive got a family like that. when my sisters say jump they say how high, when i need help its do it yourself. its not like we expect to be jumped for but when it comes to unfair treatment or babying someone to the extent some do its really unfair and crappy. 

if it makes you feel any better i cant draw a circle with a compass either- it annoys the shit outtta me!

Hey @N1ghtW1ng, how are you feeling today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I wish he would be punished properly @scared01 (for an obvious example, literally take away his computer!!! Saying he can't go on it never works!)

@letitgo it's been an okay day. I went to my friend's party last night (first time seeing her in months!) and that was nice. I'm still feeling the aftereffects of yesterday to be honest. Less of the shaking-anger and more of the why I getting that way. (for starters, I really, really hate my room. It feels very messy and all over the place and the floor (which is carpet) sucks). I'm really tired of getting so angry. (and I'm also just very tired)

@N1ghtW1ngim glad you went and had a good time at your friends party. maybe after abit of sleep you wont be so tired and angry...... 

are you able to change your room at all to make it suit you more- obviously not take out the carpet but maybe buy some new sheets and quilt cover or add some other decorations or spend the day cleaning it up to how you want it?

@scared01 I think part of the reason is my room is quite small. Which isn't that big of a deal but I just want space and absolute tidiness but there's just so much stuff and very little space.

I kind of want to annihilate my room. And by that I mean take everything out and get rid of it or something. I definitely do want to rearrange my room as well. One day, right? Smiley Tongue