cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the longest wait while being petrified

So on wednesday I went to see my gp about a skin spot I was finding to be quite suspicious and the news turned out to be not what I expected.
They want the spot surgically removed urgently as in tuesday unless others cancel and i can get in earlier. They want the whole thing and as it looks like its spreading already they want more than just the top taken off then if it comes back malignanat more tests to see how far its spread then removed those areas

the worrying part s I i dont know how long its been there for and because ive noticed it change twice its a very bad sign. Unintentionally coming off her was fear. Fear from others makes me worse and she was sending off alot of that. She pointed out 2 other points that she noticed that are really not good and are often seen in skin cancers.

Im so scared and it seems like tuesday is taking forever to get here. Its really not easy to sit with and accept. Im bloody pertrified!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: the longest wait while being petrified

Hey @scared01 totally hearing the anxiety, the community can definitely support you and listen. Has journalling and your art helped at all with engaging yourself away from this worry?

I have to log off but will tag some of your crew mates on this one Smiley Happy

@Asche @Tabs @j95 @Autumn23

That sounds really scary @scared01! What has worked in the past when you've been anxious about your health? Hugs Heart

We're with you on this one @scared01!

Sending you loads of support and hugs!!! Fingers crossed it turns out to be benign.

hug help forums group support GIF

im bloody petrified! i really am!

if its not benign that means more surguries and tests

@RevzZ@DruidChild@Bree-RO

had a really rough night last night guys. no sleep at all and had 3 panic attacks through the night.

today hasnt been easy. i find the best thing i can do is to literally keep busy despite how low on energy i am today i need to keep busy.

so far ive gone to my second work for the few hrs, cleaned the house and done abit of studying. will be getting abck to studying soon. just taking a break

Let's hope it turns out to be good news @scared01!

You sound like you've gone through a lot in such a short amount of time. I'm glad that you've found something to keep you busy! Does it help keep your mind off it? +kudos to you for keeping up productivity even with all this happening Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Feel up for a chat about random things while you're taking a break?

Yeah a whole  bloody heap @RevzZ 

I need to keep busy

Yeah sure why not. Ill be on and off though as im still trying to study

Awesome @scared01. What are you studying at the moment? Maybe listening to music as well? I've had a real laugh recommending "Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing to people" and having them tell me it's stuck in their head now Smiley Happy

Im studying midwifery atm @RevzZ

Yep always got my headphones in Smiley Happy

Haha i know that song im not looking it up otherwise ill have it in my head too 

Ooh, that is an interesting subject @scared01. Definitely something newish everyday!

Lol haha, it's such a catchy song somehow. I don't think it has left my head for a moment for the past two days so I'll keep it in mind if I want a thought takeover, I'll use that XD

Well hey, good luck with your studying! I'd love to chat more so maybe some other time since I've gotta (literally) run to work now Smiley Happy