cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

😫😫😫😢😢😢 today couldn’t get any worse

I was punched in the face today, told I should go die in a hole, called a c***, bitch, effing sl*t and then got home and had to take my dog to the vet to be put down...

i feel so dead inside.

nothing is cheering me up right now

im dreading going to school tomorrow and I lost my best friend (my dog, panda) forever.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😢😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Re: 😫😫😫😢😢😢 today couldn’t get any worse

Hey @Jesssister2001, I am sorry to hear about what has happened today. It sounds like physical and verbal abuse and nobody has to put up with that sort of behavior. I can totally get why you wouldn't want to go to school, is this where the abuse occurred? Pets are also really special and it is always so devastating to have to let them go. Are any legal authorities or parents aware of what has happened to you today? I am worried about how upset all of this has got you feeling.. what can you do to look after yourself tonight? Heart

Hey @Taylor-RO

only my friends know what happened, luckily the punch didn’t leave a bruise so no one has to know. I just don’t know how much longer I can go on for

03CA0B5D-2DD4-4C4B-866A-63961FEF2ACF.jpeg

Rest In Peace panda I’ll miss you so much

you were the best pandy boy xx 

Hey @Jesssister2001, I really love that photo of your dog Panda, he is adorable. I am sorry he is no longer with you, my heart breaks for you. It can be hard to speak out against abuse but you deserve to be heard and you don't have to keep it to yourself. It is not ok to experience any abuse nor for people to abuse others. I would really encourage you let a trusted adult know about what happened today, whether it is your parents or teachers. Who can you think of that you could tell? Your last sentence seems quite worrying, are you able to keep safe tonight? Heart

Hey @Taylor-RO

i can’t tell anyone because I don’t want to seem weak and I don’t want to have to go through meetings and explaining and filing a bullying report ... etc... 

i just feel like there is no hope

like what is my purpose to live if all I do is I get bullied and live through crap ...

I don’t want to die but sometimes I think it would be better if I weren’t here

I can understand how hard it can be to speak out about something that is really personal, so thanks for sharing it here with us. How can you keep yourself safe from it happening again? Is the bullying and abuse happening at home, school or elsewhere? Unfortunately, it is difficult to get help if adults do not know about what has happened, although telling them is really scary. You might be able to let an adult know to protect your safety and get support, without needing to file a report. You only have to tell them things that you are comfortable with.

I am glad you don't want to die and I can see how overwhelming things are at the moment. What can you do right now to help with how you are feeling?

I don’t know 

losing panda today felt like someone ripping my heart out, it’s aching so much all I can do is cry. I just can’t accept that he’s gone it’s so hard to... 

i don’t know how to tell someone about being hurt today 

the punching happened at school but I do get beat up by my twin sister at home quite often but it’s not as bad anymore. Idk what to do now... 

That is understandable, you are allowed to be upset. It only happened today and I can tell how special he was to you. It is definitely a difficult thing to be going through. It is important for you to still do things you like or things that might bring you even a small amount of joy. If you are unsure of where to start or what to say, you can call Kids Helpline which is an anonymous service. It helps to use it as a practice run but you can also get some support in the meantime while you are thinking about how to approach the adults in your life. There is no right or wrong way to say something, we believe in you Heart