cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/

Re: /

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, it is totally up to you if you feel comfortable sharing here. I can only say that I have found the forums to be a really supportive, understanding and a non-judgmental space Heart We are here to listen if you need.

Yeah I know but this is next level

I feel you, sharing can be a tricky and difficult thing to do. It also sounds like it is causing you a bit of stress to carry the weight of it alone.

Maybe it will take some time before you feel comfortable sharing - what do you think? You could also try to think about how you would feel if a friend was in your shoes - what would you say?

I would say you’re a fucking freak @Taylor-RO stop being a weirdo

Also I have no friends @Taylor-RO I WONDER WHY

And this thread is so FUCKING DUMB but here we go because I’m sick of sitting With this wondering what the hell is wrong me and I don’t even want to tell my partner because it’s so stupid and if it was she would be understandabley very uncomfortable because its fucking weird alright 

The old psych that I used to see well I worked out today that she lives in the next street over from our house, I don’t actually care about that, I found out by accident when I was driving but I knew she lived my town anyway, why do I feel the need to go past? Like a do a drive by? (Not one of those drivebys fyi) It’s fucking weird and I feel creepy. There is nothing in the logical part of my brain saying it’s a good idea, it’s a weird thing to do but I can’t help but be like hmm should I go for a drive past. What the fuck. That will not benefit anyone but now I know it’s fascinating me and I need to stop. I need to STOP. But why do I want to know more!? Why am I so intrigued by somebody else’s life! I’m not a stalker but Jesus fuck I feel like one right now. 

And I just want to fucking disappear because why does my brain do such stupid shit

See nobody has responded because they are thinking what the fuck are you a stalker weirdo 

I don’t know why my brain is so compelled to find out more information that I don’t need to know I need to stop being an idiot