cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

@Andrea-RO It was hard because I felt like I had to tread carefully, given what she does for work, I didn’t want to make it seem like I was asking for advice from the professionals perspective, which I was not, but it could easily seem that way. We had a chat about it and it was hard because I was trying to make my point but also trying to be like no I just want your support on the same level I don’t want you to give me advice or any of that, and I got all flustered and ranty, and I’m glad I got it off my chest  though. Today has been a bit of a better day. I have been thinking about it a lot but not as stressful as yesterday. 

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime , I am glad to hear that you have been feeling less stressed and that it was helpful for you to get some things off your chest. How have you been feeling today? I am sure you have probably been busy getting sorted for Christmas tomorrow! Do you have anything big planned?

Christmas morning here with just the three of us, and then heading off to my partners family for lunch/the afternoon. Then Boxing Day with my mentors and family. It is so nice spending Christmas with my family something I have been very lucky to only get in the last few years such a special time, I will be enjoying my Christmas with all the people who are struggling in the forefront of my mind ❤️❤️ 

Also send help - we have a trampoline to put together. 🤪🤪🤪

@Sophia-RO 

Sounds like you had a busy Christmas @Saltwaterdreamtime !  Such a lovely way to think about Christmas and being with the ones you love. Did you end up having a nice day yesterday? Man Happy

@Sophia-RO It was so nice!! It started nice and early at first light and then crashed on the couch by 9pm. It was really nice though, seeing our little one so excited made all the running around and chaos worth it. We are at my mentors today but I’m actually just chilling on my own for like 10/15 I needed some space 

That does sound really nice @Saltwaterdreamtime . Sounds like you had a busy, but exciting day with your family and it seems like your little one had an awesome time. I think its good that you have acknowledged that you felt like you needed a bit of a break. Hope the break helped you out! Do you have much planned for the weekend? Or is it time to rest now? Smiley Tongue

No plans we will just be hanging out and resting @Sophia-RO did you have a
nice Christmas?

Sounds like a well deserved rest @Saltwaterdreamtime  I also had a nice Christmas, it was good to spend some time with family after the year we've had. Will you be getting up to much over the New Year? Do you do anything special with your family?

@Sophia-RO nah we won’t do much, maybe a BBQ with friends but apart from
that it will be a quiet one this year. What about you