cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

@Andrea-RO Shit

like absolute shit everything fucking sucks 

I’m a FUCKING IDIOT and everything IS JUST SHIT!!!

from what I've read, it sounds like it's been a bit of a cooked few days for you @Saltwaterdreamtime . Are you feeling like shit because of the stuff you mentioned earlier today or other things?

Everything @Andrea-RO I’m just over everything I’m just fucking done

Literally just everything if it wasn’t SUCH A FUCKWIT half my problems wouldn’t exist but I am so yeah

That's pretty harsh on yourself @Saltwaterdreamtime - I know that you're an extremely capable individual, and you've done a lot of really fantastic things. Do you think that there's any chance that because you've had a difficult week it's making you be more harsh on yourself than you deserve?

No it’s true @Andrea-RO 

Hey, so I just wanted to apologise for all of this last night. I was quite angry and I didn’t mean to take it out on anyone here, I was just in seriously bad mood. Thanks everyone for trying to help, I don’t think I could have been reasoned with last night to be honest. 
Everyone in my life has kind of copped it in some way over the last couple of days while I make sense a bit of a scramble in my head and being perpetually exhausted. The benefit is that I recognise that I haven’t been my best self this week, something I couldn’t recognise in myself a few years back unless someone said something to me.

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , I really admire the self reflection and self awareness you've shown here- I think it's huge that you're able to recognise when you haven't necessarily been at your best. That is a really hard thing to do! It's been an exhausting end to a very exhausting year for a lot of us, and it sounds like you really deserve a bit of downtime. 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

I’m absolutely cooked @Janine-RO fried, even. Barely functioning today. Not just tired, I’m fully exhausted beyond exhaustion. I considered going home and back to bed at 1pm. 

That sounds really exhausting @Saltwaterdreamtime , sorry to hear you are feeling that way. I hope that you have been able to catch up on some needed sleep and that you are feeling better rested. Did you have a lot of things planned for today that left you feeling exhausted?