cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

@Sophia-RO No it’s just life in general 

I'm sorry to hear that's the case @Saltwaterdreamtime , are you feeling safe tonight? 

@Sophia-RO I’m safe yeh yeah yeah all the stuff, just had it, I’m cooked, I’m so tired 24/7 that barely holding on

Thanks for letting me know that you are safe @Saltwaterdreamtime. It sounds like you are quite exhausted, have you been doing any strategies that have helped you feel better so far?

Yes but every time you say you’re tired people go oh you don’t know
tired... yeah well I’m barely getting out of bed at this point so

Hey @saltwaterdreamtime that's horrible that you're struggling to get out of bed at the moment Smiley Sad I really feel like you've got so many things going on in your life that would be exhausting like running your own business, looking after a toddler, having a baby on the way, going through covid, - all these things would be so tiring just on their own, and you've got all of them happening at once. You must be so spent. Are you able to get a bit of a break over the holiday period?

Will try my best, we aren’t going away anywhere but will have a few days off work @Hannah-RO just need to get some of this stuff done before I have a break or I won’t have any days off, kind of hard when you’re already absolutely spent but the demands keep coming hahaha love it!!! Catch 22, work myself to the ground NOW so I can have a break, or also work myself to the ground but a little less, but get no break. 
But yeah, my plan as of 1:24pm 17/12 is to shut up shop next Wednesday.
I really am fried. 

So much to do

I'm so glad you're going to have a few days off @Saltwaterdreamtime ! Very well deserved. I totally understand that catch 22 race to the finish line though!

What are you going to do with your time off?

Not much @Hannah-RO hang out at home, get jobs done, friends have got a big
property so might take the young fella out there to camp for a night or two
(before we venture into the bush just the two of us!! We have to test the
waters first!)