cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

I’m so tired that when I got home from work at 4:30 tonight I sat down on our bed and fell asleep there, on top of the bed, fully clothed at 4:30 I only just woke up 

Oh wow going out into the bush with your young fella would be amazing @Saltwaterdreamtime! I bet he would really love that.

Wow you must have been exhausted to fall asleep so early! I was feeling pretty tired myself today too. Will you go back to sleep tonight or do you think it will be a bit of a struggle?

Yeah we will test it out on friends property first... could go really well or really badly @Taylor-RO 

Hmm. 

I’m still really really tired, I only woke up because my partner came in to see if I was still asleep and it startled me. I just sat down on the bed and that was it. I will still sleep tonight if I can. Been having some trouble sleeping lately but then even if I do sleep I’m still tired in the morn. Something isn’t right with me at the moment. 

I’m as sick as 10 sick things today

AH @Saltwaterdreamtime  that sucks so much that you're sick! Sick as 10 sick things sounds pretty bloody sick. Are you going to be able to rest today or see a doctor? Thinking of you Heart

Yeah I’m pretty sure my exhaustion leading up to this was a pretty clear indication I was getting sick @Hannah-ROI’m just at home today, it’s killing me. I want to be outside doing things. 

Aw, sorry to hear that you are feeling sick and pretty exhausted @Saltwaterdreamtime. That sounds like a really awful thing to be going through this time of the year. Hopefully the weather has been okay for you and is not making you feel worse! Do you have much planned for this weekend, or will resting in bed take up a large part of it?

@Sophia-RO I won’t be going anywhere this weekend I really am sick spent
today home with 3 year old watching Shrek and chicken run
Hope I am ok for Xmas day
Not sure if I should get a covid test I think it’s diff symptoms I’m really
stuffing and headaches almost hayfever Ish

Ah that sucks, but is definitely understandable @Saltwaterdreamtime. Those are some awesome movies to watch (especially ShrekHeart), hope your 3yo enjoyed them! Sounds like it would be worthwhile getting a covid test just to make sure as it sounds like you are feeling quite unwell. Hopefully you start to feel better before Christmas comes along Man Happy

Had the test like 4 times already