cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime ! How are you feeling today?

Doubled dosed on clarintyne and I think I’m ok for now @Andrea-RO 

Glad to hear you're feeling better @Saltwaterdreamtime . Are you having a quiet night in tonight?

Hmm yeah kind of depend on what you call quite @Maddy-RO

Bahaha, I'm guessing quiet is hard to achieve with a 3 yr old at home. By quiet I mean like, staying at home with the immediate fam, watching telly or something. @Saltwaterdreamtime 

@Maddy-RO Yeah we went for a walk this morn and took him for a ride which was fun. My partner had a heap of jobs to do for Chrissy so I stayed home with him in the morn, we took his bike out for a ride. He broke it. Then cried. Then we got home and he attempted to “fix me” with the broom while I lied on the couch. That did not help me.
They went to a friends for BBQ this arvo/tonight but I didn’t feel up to it so I’m just chilling at home so your question isn’t entirely incorrect it has been a bit quiet...

Hahahaha omg him trying to fix you by brooming at you hahaha. Love it. This kid is onto something. But honestly, very sweet, bless him Heart. Reminded me of something funny that happened with my nephew the other day. My cat (shakira) was sick and my sister-in-law told my newphew (her son) that Shakira was sick. And he said "I'm sick too.........sick of kinder." Smiley Very Happy

That sounds like the night you need right now. Rest up. Gonna chuck something on the telly or?

@Maddy-RO “sick of kinder” hahahahaha I LOVE THAT! Don’t worry ours has alreaey told us he is going to scream at kinder drop off (3yo kinder starting next year). The fact that he has warned us of a potential incident is worrying. His exact words when walking past the kinder...
“That’s your kinder and we will take you there for the day sometimes”
“I will scream when you drop me off there mummy”
😳😳😳😳

The broom being launched at my head was not fun.

Funny but not fun. I was like, I wonder if I put Bluey on how long can I lay here with my eyes shut to have a rest (yeah, I should have known)

I have been watching the cricket but I don’t understand it and the others will be home shortly anyway

Also @Maddy-RO I just want to reiterate that “fixing me” wasn’t like aw I’m fixing you daddy j it was “ow what did you hit me that hurt... stop that please... ow you got my eye” “hehe I’m just fixing you”

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy hahahaha yep... sounds like his first day is going to be a scream fest! Hahaha, I see I see. It sounds like he was being cheeky. I must say, a broom on your face would've been really unpleasant, especially if you're suffering from hay-fever haha. You think bluey would have been enough entertainment but apparently not! Haha Heart

I'm guessing an early night is on the cards for you. I'll be logging off in 30. Great chatting to you though! I love hearing your funny stories about the little one. Hopefully I'll catch you again sometime soon!