cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

@Maddy-RO He is just a little devil...and he knows it. Cute. But a little devil. February will be interesting with his first day of kinder and our baby due in March (and currently refusing to acknowledge that it’s happening, everytime we mention the baby he says “STOP IT, NO BABY) we are in for a wild ride!!! 
Thanks mate, off to bed! 

I feel like I can’t breathe properly 

I want to throw up right i I didn’t have ha problem with her living near me until I just bumped into her when I was buying Christmas presents at the toy shop and I feel totally thrown off I just picked up a random book and bought it and oh fuck fuck fuck 

I feel like shit right now oh god I don’t know what to do am I over reacting I don’t know 

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I can hear that right now you're feeling really upset and that your body is reacting quite a lot to everything going on, as well. 

It sounds like that the most important thing you can do for yourself right now focus on slowing things down for you. For example, maybe practicing deep breathing by following this gif for five minutes? Or slowly drinking a glass of cold water?

Hang in there and just take it step by step

Please don’t tell me to do that stupid shit right now who even are you

I just don’t feel right this has completely thrown my off 

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm one of the after-hours moderators, and like @Maddy-RO and the others, I do my best to help and support the users on here. 

It sucks that right now you don't feel right. Different things work for different people in terms of what helps them feel like they're back on track, and I hope that you'll be able to find something like that for yourself this afternoon

That doesn’t help me but cheers

How come none of my replies are fucking working 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, sorry about your replies not working. I am not sure what is happening there but I will keep an eye on it in case it keeps happening. How frustrating though!

How are you feeling tonight? It seems like you were pretty shaken up before?

Yeah I’m not good @Taylor-RO I can stop thinking about that entire
interaction