cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

Not good @Taylor-RO @I can’t stop thinking about that entire interaction 

Doesn’t really help that all people can seem to offer is telling me to breathe like I don’t already know that 

That must feel crap @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Sad It sounds like it really caught you off guard and left you feel quite flustered. Did you chat to her or did you just happen to see her?

It was the weirdest thing ever because she said hi and like that’s fine because I said if you see me it’s cool to say hi and I just said hello and kept looking at the puzzles and I didn’t click until immediately after she walked away because she had mask on and then I was like awkwardly lining up next to her at the checkout and we were both standing in silence and I was like idk should I say something? Like should I actually say oh hi ___ I didn’t realise it was I bumped into. I felt like it was a bit rude of me to just be like “hello” 

but I was so caught off guard when I worked out who it was that I just picked up a random book because it meanf I could get out of there faster but that made it worse because then it was the weird standing in line, I’m almost standing behind her weird awkwardness and I was so flustered at the checkout I just had to get out of there @Taylor-RO they were like do you want it wrapped blah blah blah and my head was spinning 

I should have just kept browsing the store instead of lining up and then i feel like a fucking stalker @Taylor-RO and I can’t stop replaying the whole thing in my head if I had actually stopped and said hi properly it might not have been so weird

Like I already said I’m replaying it in my head

I can totally imagine how that would have been really overwhelming. I don't blame you for feeling so flustered.

If it happened again... would you strike up a bit more of a conversation? I can't say what they were thinking but I am sure it is not the first time they have seen a client out.. and usually they follow your lead so that you're not made to feel uncomfortable. So if you didn't say much then they probably just left the convo at that. And while you may feel weird and strange (which is a normal response), I am sure they weren't thinking that about you.. I mean, sometimes situations are just a bit awkward and that is ok. They might have also been feeling a bit weird about seeing a client out too!

Just the whole fucking thing has made me feel sick @Taylor-RO 

But then I also think in fairness if it was the time and place to be like oh hi good to see you that would have happened like maybe she wouldn’t have walked straight off after saying hi If she wasn’t in a hurry or felt weird about it as well
Idk fuck
I could speak to my partner about this shit but I won’t because I jusy won’t

Sorry to hear that has made you feel sick @Saltwaterdreamtime . I hope that you have been feeling a bit better since then. I can understand why you are a bit hesitant to talk to your partner, did you want to talk about why that is? Would you feel uncomfortable talking with them about what happened?