cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: /

I just don’t want to @Sophia-RO 

That's fair enough @Saltwaterdreamtime. Do you have much planned for today?

I just haven’t really told her anything from last week like finding out the
lady lives behind us none of that stuff

I’m just not sure if I should tell her this has been going on, it’s playing on my mind, but I don’t want to bother her with this stuff, you know.
I was supposed to be working this week but I’m not now, well I am but not as much @Sophia-RO  

I’m running around doing jobs, Christmas shopping, all that stuff. 

I think that is understandable @Saltwaterdreamtime, I was just wondering if you have had a chance to talk with your partner as it sounds like you have quite a supportive relationship as they have helped you before with things that you were concerned about. Sometimes it can be hard opening up to others though! Do you think opening up to your partner would be something that you might consider doing? Do you think it would be helpful for you? Robot Happy Wow, sounds like you are quite busy! The first few days/weeks of Christmas holidays can be pretty stressful with all the running around! I hope that you get a chance to relax soon. 

@Sophia-RO yeah but not about this

I just want to point out this happened again today and idk if I should just accept that it’s going to happen living in a small ish place or whatttt, but what the fuck!? 

Ooof that is really uncomfortable @Saltwaterdreamtime , I feel like seeing your psych in public is kinda like seeing your teacher when you were a kid (but somehow worse). Do you think it would make the situation feel not as scary/stressful if you were to acknowledge her when you see her? Even just a smile or nod might help to change the way you see her from your old psych, to just another member of your community 

@Andrea-RO Yeah I think now I’ve had a couple of days to process that she does in fact live near me and reality is I will see her I feel slightly better, but two days consecutively was a bit weird. I feel a little more settled about it now, and I was really hesitant to speak to my partner about it because well I just didn’t feel like it was appropriate or fair on her to get her advice on this, given what her role is, but we spoke about it late last night, because it was really eating me up. 

Ahhhh yeah @Saltwaterdreamtime , I get where you're coming from with that, I haven't had that exact situation happen before, but I've definitely had times where it's felt inappropriate or uncomfortable to ask someone for advice, because of how they exist in the situation. How did the conversation go?