cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what am i meant to do?

@ElleBelle I'm hanging out at RO till my meds kick in. Which hopefully won't be too much longer.

@tsnyder I have been to my doctor about this years ago. She didn't really help much. But I also now have a psychiatrist, a casemanager and more recently a psychologist. I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow so I'll tell her how suicidal I've been and what's been going on. Hopefully she'll have some thing that will help.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead good on you, I think that's an excellent idea. 

Therapy went well today. Feeling a bit better.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's great to hear @redhead 

how's your new psychologist? Did you feel comfortable with her/him or at least feel that you could get comfortable in the future?

I really like my new psychologist. She is really knowledgeable and understanding. She has a good sense of humour. She is also starting to learn where to push me and when to back down. I think we work really well together
I'm hoping therapy can help because I've been stuck for so long.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead  Excellent news buddy, so good to hear! Glad your psychologist seems to be a good fit and has a good sense of humor.  Keep in mind that progress has ebs and flows, so if you do go through a stagnant patch continue to persist!

I'm so glad to hear you like your new pysch, @redhead. You deserve great support after all you've been through.

blithe