cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A,B,C is easy as 1,2,3.

@LeaLea07 - agree! french! Also learning to run consistently... it's so HARD for so long!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

@LeaLea07 wrote:

@fosterthepeople

What are some of the most challenging/difficult/frustrating things you recall learning? 

Probably the most difficult one was learning that what other people think about you really doesn't matter at all

Another tough life lesson was realising that some people will never like you and that's okay. That one was a really brutal one to figure out for me.

I know a lot of people who have difficulty with learning that their identities in high school don't matter after high school. I think I got lucky in that regard — I'd left all that high school cliquey nonsense behind by the time I was in Year 9.

@Rosie-RO  hahahaha its all in the mind. I suck at running for ages - i see people at the gym and think dayyummmm!

@fosterthepeople wrote:
learning how to get involved with new relationships are terrifyingly scary ! like talking to someone you like GAHHHH!!!

So true!

It was really hard to learn the whole "just be yourself" thing. It worked for me but it took me a long time to realise there was no need to act any differently.

Patience, too, was a tough thing to learn.

with so many things being hard to learn 

and lots of easy things to learn

maybe you've put something off you always wanted to learn ...

What is something you have always wanted to learn?

I always wanted to learn first aid. I wanted to know what to do when someone is in a health crisis. I am not sure what is holding me back apart from the financial costs of learning first aid.

I've always wanted to learn clothes design or something related.

I made few first steps last week when I bought some material and fabric glue.

BRING IT !

- shirt design

woop woop 

I still don't drive and I want to learn!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

magic and circus tricks- how awesome would it be!

Highlighted

Considering we have talked about what we want to learn....

What can be difficult or trying about learning new things?