cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

@florenceforever I must admit I am super jealous of your travels. I really wanted to spend the summer over in South East Asia, namely Cambodia and Thailand. But I didn't organise myself very well and missed out on going. I hope you had an amazing time over there!

Thanks @Kirdybirdy ! I loved it! It was my third trip to Japan, but like you said, so nice to experience some freedom!

I love Hiroshima - they had the lights at night and it was gorgeous! I think my favourite place in Japan is Osaka! Smiley Very Happy

Hi @dreamcatcher 

Your so lucky!! I would of loved to see Paramore!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

My cousin lives in Osaka. He works at universal Studios in the Sesame Street show. Sometimes I get jelly because he gets to spend his job singing and dancing and generally having fun. Then I remember that I generally sing and dance in the RO office too and that is super fun!
Highlighted

Sounds like you both have super cool jobs @Jordo-RO !!!

Hi all! I love this topic, so really looking forward to the discussion Smiley Happy

What's one awesome thing you did in the summer holidays?

I went to see Taylor Swift in concert, that was pretty cool Smiley Happy

Oh man. I've only just started appreciating Taylor Swift and loving her new poppy style music. I hope her concert was boss as @delicatedreamer 

Sounds like everyone has been busy one way or another these holidays!

What's one thing that makes going back to study good? Seeing friends? Stationary shopping?

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@Jordo-RO  I dance and sing at work too, except I feel like doing so RO HQ would be more acceptable than doing so at a supermarket (especially when I get High School Musical songs stuck in my head, hahaha oh dear)

So this is making me quite jealous, and hopeful for my future when I have the money to travel too!

Anywho, how have I spent my summer?

My most notable things would be puppysitting for my sister when she went on holidays, and getting offers to both the degees I wanted to get into. Also watching a baby cockatiel grow from a bald alien to a cute but loud lookalike of its mother!

Definitely not as interesting as everyone else, but you don't need to travel to have a good time.