cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

What's one thing that makes going back to study good? Seeing friends? Stationary shopping?

Smiley Surprised Stationary shopping! Smiley Tongue 

Highlighted

@dreamcatcher you'd be surprised how awkward it can be! 

What's one thing that makes going back to study good? Seeing friends? Stationary shopping?

I get super excited the days before school (and now uni) go back. I buy ALL the stationary and pretty books! After monthes of holidays, I do like having something to work towards and to have some work to do. I get to set goals and achieve things! Plus I edge closer to finishing my 6 year degree!

I also love getting to see my friends on a daily basis - that is most definitely the best part about going back! 

Oh and on the note of going back to studying, I think the best part is collecting diaries and calendars. I have too many as it is, and am going to be getting more (free ones of course) so I can increase my pile. Hopefully, by having heaps of them, I wont forget when things are due! It's worth a try.

During the holidays I went to Albert to see family with my mum and boyfriend, we shot some clay targets and went hunting for wild pigs.

Great stress reliever for those who don't mind that kinda stuff. Smiley Happy

Haha @Jordo-RO  - I keep singing and dancing when I'm working in my shop and think there are no customers are around. Half the time it turns out there are still customers in my shop! And the other half of the time, I forget there are windows and people are usually looking at me. I live to entertain Smiley Wink  

So do I @unrealreality ! Every year I promise myself I'll use my new calendar and diary - but I never make it past March! I find them in October completely un-used...!

Did someone say STATIONARY SHOPPING!? Cat LOL 

But seriously, I'm excited to return to college because I'm involved in a lot of projects that I'm super keen to get started, seeing my friends (after 4 super long months) and living away from home (WOO INDEPENDENCE)

@florenceforever hahaha me too! I think I have nearly every BIC item that they manifacture! And don't get me started on highlighters and pencils/textas!

Goals are great as well! After 6 years or studying it sounds like you may have mastered goal setting Smiley Tongue

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@unrealreality wrote:

So this is making me quite jealous, and hopeful for my future when I have the money to travel too!

Anywho, how have I spent my summer?

My most notable things would be puppysitting for my sister when she went on holidays, and getting offers to both the degees I wanted to get into. Also watching a baby cockatiel grow from a bald alien to a cute but loud lookalike of its mother!

Definitely not as interesting as everyone else, but you don't need to travel to have a good time.

Yay for getting uni offers! Smiley Happy Still sounds like a good holiday to me. Smiley Happy