cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

@florenceforever , getting closer to finishing your degree is amazing! I bet it feels good. Meanwhile I'm just starting a new degree, but I suppose that puts me closer to finishing it than I was before I started it.

Go and get that degree and be awesome with it!

What's one thing that makes going back to study good?

I really, really love the smell of new books. If my house smelled like new books I would be living in heavan!

I also really like the prosepct of jumping into something new and thinking about everything I am going to learn. The possibilities seem endless. Knowledge is one of my biggest values, so I absolutely love learning.

I too also love new stationary.

I have issues with OCD so when I get brand new pristine things and organisational items (and the study) it's really great. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

@Kirdybirdy  - ALL the highlighters!!! They actually get used though, so I justify buying a new super mega set every year!

Thanks @unrealreality  - I'm going to be so proud of myself and all my hard work when i'm done! Smiley Very Happy Goodluck with your studies!

It was really good thanks @Jordo-RO She definitely knows how to put on a good show! Guy Sebastian was a support and he was excellent too. Smiley Happy

What's one thing that makes going back to study good?

Seeing friends, stationery shopping (I am a little bit obsessed with kikki K!), re-engaing with my passion, and having a routine again/ more to fill up my time are the best parts of going back to uni for me.

New book smell. It should be a perfume or a house air freshner thing like those airwick sprayers. It's nearly as good as old book smell.

Welcome @unrealreality ,
Thanks for joining us Smiley Happy Calenders are always useful! I tend to fill in the first month page to page with everything and by the next months I've forgotten to keep penciling things in! Then suddenly remember that I have a diary and do it all over again, vicious cycle.

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@dreamcatcher  Woohoo!!! *sings* Freedom!!!!!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@DD I have recently developed a deep love for kikki k, but it's so far away and expensive. ugh Smiley Sad 

#lovestationary #stationaryforlife #theexcitementassociatedwithnewstationary #newstationaryfloatsmyboat