cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

What is your least favourite thing about going back? I have a Stat (statistics) unit this year. Really, REALLY not looking forward to that Smiley Sad #muchhateformaths

@unrealreality wrote:

Psychology and sociology are the best. They were what got me through last year, and I always look forward to them too. -waves at fellow psychology/sociology fan through the wonders of cyberspace-

I'm doing first year psych and sociology subjects this year... *gets more excited*

Re: Back to swell... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

WOW!!! So many psych/socy fans out there tonight *waves excitedly* 

Highlighted

Hey all jumping in a little late tonight.

The best thing I did during my holidays would have been catching up with friends and family; most importantly seeing my best friend getting married over the weekend. Woo.

The best thing about stating a new term is that organised buzz, the new stationary getting everything ready to begin the new study period with the best intentions.

The worst thing is realising all the pressure and stress of study is back again. Last year of study for me though so woo!

What is your least favourite thing about going back?

Probably the forethought that I'll be a nit procrastinaty. Plus trying to fit everything into a busy schedule. But I know the positives totally outweight the negatives.

Eugh, I have to take maths this semester because I have to do statistics all through my degree. I feel your pain, @dreamcatcher 

Re: Back to swell... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

I love psych and soc so much @dreamcatcher ! I never thought uni was going to be so fun and interesting!

Another big bummer is buying textbooks for Uni they add up fast :/

What is your least favourite thing about going back?

Definitely study-related stress.

I'm feeling a bit the same as well @Jordo-RO . Even though I love what I study, I heavily procrastinate, and can often get myself in quite big slumps over it emotionally. Working towards changing that too this year!