cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

@unrealreality  - coincidentally i'm doing the same degree as you! I'm also looking at doing a diploma of languages but I don't know how the work load is going to be. How are you finding doing both?

@_sagira_ 

Ooh, you could take over the world with that. Mwah ha ha.

Hi everyone! I am just jumping into this conversation Smiley Happy

What year you'll be going into and what you'll be studying????

I am going to be in my third year of studying psychology in uni. 

That's awesome @delicatedreamer  - congrats!

Same to you @_sagira_  - how are you finding your course? It sounds interesting!

Highlighted

I'm in my third year of primary education 2.5 'years' down and the last 1.5 to finish up this year in my unis trimester system

Thanks Smiley Happy your course sounds really interesting too @florenceforever! I've done a few psychology courses and have always really enjoyed them Smiley Happy

We'd like to know what year you'll be going into and what you'll be studying???? 2nd year bach. of psychology (hopefully I'll get good enough grades to bumped up to Psych w/ Hons) As far as I know, I'll be studying social, behavioural and abnormal psychology and 'how to control it'.... Also Stat, but I don't like to focus on that... like, at all.

ALSO, I hope to study (or at least look into) counselling course at Tafe. (but that might have to wait as this year is already super, super busy!)

@florenceforever 

Well, I have credit from previous study where courses overlapped, so that helps. But I guess, since they're things I love, doing 50 units each year (after this one) seems to me like it will be worth it. Where theres a will, theres a way.

Also, I think because they are so different, they will each offer a reprieve from the other, which will be nice, as I can keep my mind active but not be focusing on solely one thing.

@unrealreality wrote:

@_sagira_ 

Ooh, you could take over the world with that. Mwah ha ha.

haha...I'll do my worst!  Smiley Tongue

We'd like to know what year you'll be going into and what you'll be studying????

I'll be doing first year psych and sociology as part of a Bachelor of Social Science which will hopefully be a pathway to me going into a Bachelor or Social Work. I'll also be doing one last subject for my Arts degree in semester two (5th year for a 3 year degree but meh, it's given me time to grow and find out what I really want to do. Smiley Happy ).