cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

@unrealreality you certainly sound like you have your hands full with studying at the moment. Wow languages! I certainly couldn't manage that work load, good on you!!!

I'm currently onto my 2nd Year of Diploma of Community Services Work, not sure where I'll go next after it, may work for a year then go onto Bachelor of Psychology, who knows. Working up my responsibilities I suppose!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@florenceforever wrote:

That's awesome @delicatedreamer  - congrats!

Same to you @_sagira_  - how are you finding your course? It sounds interesting!

It's very challenging and full on.  I am really loving it, especially working with the patients.  But I can get really rundown by my mental health...so that's what makes it hard.  Kind of dreading going back because of it.

Highlighted

I'm going back to finish my Bachelor of Arts (with a double major of sociology and criminology) and a Bachelor of Social Work.

That sounds great @unrealreality ! I still need to give it a lot of thought, as I don't have a lot of time on my hands. It's always something I can do later in life though!

@Lightuptheworld I was doing a Bachelor of Social Work last year. Unfortunately, I found it wasn't for me, and I simply couldn't continue. I'd rather leave that to the people who are amazing enough to do it, like I'm sure you will be!

Wow...everyone really is doing something similar. It's really interesting.

Argh, I hated the one stats course I had to do too @dreamcatcher - good luck with it! Good luck with getting into honours too! Smiley Happy

@dreamcatcher  - I'll be doing stats too for psych - also not looking forward to it! But embracing the challenge..

@florenceforever  I totally agree, studying Psych was totally the best choice I've made, not only do I love it and get so much from it, it's so practical to everyday life. Psych fans, raise yo hands *woop woop*

@Learn-to-fly Sounds pretty cool! Primary education lead to you primary school teaching/ college? Sorry I have no idea in that concept!

@Jordo-RO  GO GIRL! GO GET EM!!!

@dreamcatcher  You most certainly have you hands full there!!! All the matters of Pschology facinate me Smiley Happy

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"