cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

@Bee: Taylor Swift was really great, she put on a very good show. I really enjoyed it. There was lots going on (dancers etc.) and she definitely showed off her musical talent. Thanks - good luck with TAFE! Smiley Happy

To certianly keep motivated, I ensure that all my classmates that I'm in contact with and I get the questions itself.
We often sit in the TAFE library and nut out the assessment together then branch off and find our material and go from there. It helps a lot to know that someone else has the same problem or has a better understand of the topic than most. Once last year we had a 2nd year Diploma lady join our group to help with our unit of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Support, she opened our eyes big time to what was expected of us and to become better support workers.
My support network is my motivation!!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
Highlighted

@Kirdybirdy Thanks! I'm glad I have been able to come on tonight! Smiley Happy LIsts are the bomb!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Give us your number one motivation tip! It's not so much picking things/ideas/thoughts that keep me motivated, it's knowing when to stop, have a break/study something else for a while and then returning to it with a fresh and open mind. 

@_sagira_ 'It will end' totally reminds me of 'This too shall pass'! 

Give us your number one motivation tip!

Try and be positive about your skills and what you can achieve!

Focus on a bigger picture. Where are you going to be in five years time? Will this get you there? Then go for it!

@delicatedreamer aww yay! Smiley Happy sounds like it was a great show Smiley Happy Thanks I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow, but feeling a little nervous - but that will pass Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@florenceforever gotta love the trampoline! Sometimes I feel the opposite on hot days like these, if i exercise in 40 degree heat like today, motivation is no longer an option haha

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

Sometimes when you're studying hard it can be difficult to stay motivated, especially if you aren't passionate about your topic. Give us your number one motivation tip!

Studying with friends helps me when the topic isn't one I enjoy. That and focusing on the end goal. And as _sagira_ said, I just keep telling myself 'it WILL end'! Even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.

@Kirdybirdy  - Luckily I live in Tasmania - not many of those 40 degree days come my way! Actually, they never do...

So many motivation tips but certainly knowing the end product of all the hard work is near definitely seems to keep most of us on our toes again!!

Have you got any study goals for the next year? What are they?