cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

Have you got any study goals for the next year? What are they?
I haven't really set any study goals for this year, but I think I'm just going to keep playing it by year, try my best and hope for the best.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Have you got any study goals for the next year? What are they?

Don't compare myself to anyone else and I will be just fine.

Highlighted

@delicatedreamer good on you! reach for the stars!

@dreamcatcher aww but they are sooooo cute! I want to love them all but I just can't! Next thing is the ridiculous vine vids!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

@unrealreality  - yeah I actually don't mind it. The 20 degree changes in weather in 24 hours aren't incredibly fun though!

I'll be in Canberra for a week in a couple of days - looking forward to some consistant hot weather! I'm sure I'll be glad to go back home though Smiley Happy

@Bee Its good to chill back and taking things as they come sometimes! I did that when I started my Diploma, then suddenly I found things I wanted to do with my study and the goals appeared!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

My goals are just to make it through while making sure I have perfect balance. I will be studying, working and volunteering this year so if I make it to the otherside I'll be thankful!

Motivation tip; it's very basic but it works for me, just get started. I find any effort is better than non and quite often starting is the hardest part

@_sagira_  This is a really epic and important point!! It's far to easy to get caught up by comparing yourself to others Smiley Sad

@_sagira_  Be yourself Smiley Happy Things will work out just fine Smiley Happy

@dreamcatcher it became really difficult when I was on clinical placement because the girl I was with and living with kept asking me what I got and marks for everything.  Just to give herself an ego boost.  Yeah we know you're better than me at this because of your past experience in nursing...so shut up about it.  It really, really affected me.  I stopped telling her my marks and what I was told and just said I was happy and pleased.