cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

Have you got any study goals for the next year? What are they?

My goals are really just the same they are every year:

- Study hard - but don't over do it

- Stop being so hard on myself. A distinction is not the end of the world!

- Find a better balance between study and other

- Procrastinate less, but still sometimes

- Make the most of my uni experience - and don't skip out on any classes!

My study goal is to work as hard as I comfortably can, and get the best marks I can without endangering my health. Also to make my parents and one of my sisters proud.

If I can look in a mirror at the end of the year and like who I see staring back at me, then I will know hat I have achieved my goals.

Number one tip motivation tip!
Ohh I think I'm going to skip this one, see what everyone else says, I kind of drove myself around in circles with this one with my final 2 years of high school! I think I tried so many things it wasn't funny...

But for me I've got to keep a balance between starting early enough to finish it and leaving it late enough to hit the "I have to get this done" mode Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@florenceforever wrote:

@Kirdybirdy  - Luckily I live in Tasmania - not many of those 40 degree days come my way! Actually, they never do...

Woot for Tassie's cooler weather! Smiley Very Happy

To pass my placement, maintain my current marks and finish my degree are my main ones for uni. I am also at TAFE and my goal is to complete that course by July.

Have you got any study goals for the next year? What are they? I think to ACTUALLY study, instead of watching lolcat videos, will be a good start. Smiley Tongue

It's going to get to 18 degrees here in Tassie tomorrow @Lightuptheworld ! Time to find my stockings?

@florenceforever  they certainly sound like responsible goals! I'm sure skippin class doesnt help with the grades Smiley Tongue

@unrealreality i'm sure that what ever you achieve in life, your parents and your sister will always be proud of you!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

Actually following a study schedule this year so I can get everything done and assignments in one time! 
Oh and having relax time when I need it. Smiley Happy

@florenceforever 

That sounds like heaven. I can't cope with anything above about 25degrees, and where I am we've been getting over 30 every day and above 25 a lot of nights.